We Invite You To Join Us
We accept inquiries from individuals who demonstrate a strong work ethic, exhibit a history of professional success and are proven leaders of their communities.
What you will find by joining us:
- A first and foremost client centric focused advisory firm.
- Local Portfolio Manager assigned to your clients.
- A true open architecture platform.
- An attractive and straightforward compensation program.
- No proprietary products, no quotas.
- A place to grow and maintain your practice.
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience in the financial services industry
- A proven track record of success
- Licensed FINRA Series 7, 66 or 65. Preferably Texas Group License too
- Proficient in Personal Financial Planning
- Ability to develop a niche market
- Self-driven and Goal focused
- Active Community involvement and/or leadership roles
- Entrepreneurial, looking for a career, not a job